The Plan is administered by a Board of Trustees made up of four voting members appointed by the City Manager. Please visit the Board page for a list of the current Board members.
The Administrative Board is responsible for the administration of the Plan as legislated by The Pension Benefits Act, 1992 (Saskatchewan) and in accordance with Schedules "A" and "B" of Bylaw No. 8589. The Administrative Board responsibilities include:
- compliance with pension legislation;
- preparation of the audited financial statements;
- ensuring all assets of the fund are kept separate and apart from the assets of the
- making investments in accordance with relevant legislation;
- ensuring the investment manager is managing the fund assets in an appropriate
manner and in compliance with the Statement of Investment Polices & Procedures; and
- developing and implementing policy documents to support the objectives of the Plan.
The operational activities of the Plan are performed by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. The staff of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. are pleased to provide assistance to members regarding their individual benefit entitlements.
The plan is sponsored by the City of Regina. Any amendment to the Plan must be agreed to by the plan sponsor.